Tuesday, June 5, 2012

LUNCHCRUNCH | MONSTER MONTH Pt.1 (inspired by Cesar Dacol Jr.)

So, I've been following Cesar Dacol Jr's endeavor called "Monster Month", and he's inspired me to attempt to complete one monster a day for the whole month. Difference is, his stuff is 100X more amazing, and in clay. I'll be doing it in ZBrush since I don't have clay and tools readily available, I'll also be playing catch up since its already June 4th. This was a bit new for me since I usually work with symmetry in a generic pose. I have to admit, I loved it. I felt free, and it really brought a new organic quality to the sculpt. I encourage you to check out Cesar Dacol Jr's "Monster Month" on his YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIBjInCfRO6pttl0YDVTlAw?feature=wat

No comments:

Post a Comment